Stuck with what to do next in your career?
Not ready to commit to one speciality yet?
Apply for an EM clinical fellow job!
Do you have a special interest in Quality Improvement, Teaching, Paediatric Emergency Medicine, Acute Elderly Care, Minor Injuries, Simulation, Ultrasound, Ambulatory Care or anything else?*
We are keen to train more doctors in the (best) specialty of Emergency Medicine and we offer bespoke EM clinical fellow jobs which maximise your training and enhance your CV. Working in Emergency Medicine gives you many opportunities including the option to work flexibly.
*When you apply for a position with us we’ll listen to whatever it is you’d like to specialise in and try our hardest to meet your request!
When you get an EM Clinical Fellow Job with us:
- Be welcomed into our vibrant and friendly multi-disciplinary team where we are rightly proud of our excellent educational record.
- Work closely in collaboration with Acute Medicine, Ambulatory Medicine, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, Psychiatry and Intensive Care teams amongst others.
- Practice extremely varied and educationally stimulating Emergency Medicine that will stand you in good stead for any future career.
- Learn how to manage life-threatening medical and vascular emergencies, limb threatening injuries and the complex needs of older patients.
Don’t believe us? – here’s some feedback from previous trainees and the GMC
— Would you say that about your last job? —
As for the area and our hospitals…
- Plenty of senior support with 20 ED consultants
- We see more trauma (and patients) than any other hospital in the region with over 124,000 attendances per year.
- Fed up with the big city….? Horse riding and farm related injuries make up an interesting portion of our workload! Watch this video for our local extreme sporting event.
- Live in an ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’** – with plenty to do. Whether it’s horse riding and the Cheltenham Gold Cup, The Cheltenham Science and Literary Festivals or the Gloucester Tall Ships Festival we’ve plenty going on and are only a short drive from Bristol and Birmingham.
Not a doctor? We are always interested in recruiting excellent nurses and physician associates – simply complete the form below.
What do you need to do – simply complete this form and we’ll get back to you