Remember to complete the Hip Injury Proforma for every patient you see with a possible fracture!
- If you see an interesting x-ray which would be useful for educating your colleagues then just drag and drop it into the anonymous folder ‘ED Abnormalities’ on our PACs system.
- ENLIGHTENmeCEMpaedia (no login required)
- BMJ learning (login required)
- Image Interpretation.co.uk (free)
- Hip injuries register to complete the quiz and gain a certificate
- Radiology Masterclasses – x-ray interpretation and common fractures (free)