Below are links to educational resources. These are not departmental policy. Further information on ED Guidelines can be found through the intranet.
Basic use of slit lamp from docvid.com
- RCEM Learning
- Sticky eyes in children and the newborn from the StEmlyns team includes video
- Eye anatomy videos by Andy Neill Part 1, Part2, Part 3 from Emergency Medicine Ireland and the RCEM FOAMed Network
- BMJ Learning
- Ophthobook.com – free eye book and video lecture series
- EM in 5 – 5 minute videos on EM topics
- docvid.com ophthalmology videos
- What about if you have acute visual loss after trauma and you can see the eye bulging out….EMERGENCY….. this LITFL post talks about a procedure (a senior doctor!) might have to perform!