- If you see an interesting x-ray which would be useful for educating your colleagues then just drag and drop it into the anonymised folder ‘ED Abnormalities’ on our PACs system.
- RCEM Learning (References free, modules require RCEM membership)
- BMJ learning Tennis elbow: diagnosis and treatment
- Elbow – Handover teaching
- If you have access to Clinical Key the why not follow this link to Raby’s Accident and Emergency Radiology: A Survival Guide, Third Edition (Institutional access and Athens login required)
- Elbow – quiz with certificate if you register
- Radiopaedia.org paediatric elbow interpretation video series;
- CRITOL – ossification centres
- fat pad sign,
- radial head injuries
- supracondylar fracture.
- EM in 5 – 5 minutes video how to interpret an elbow x-ray if you don’t have time to watch the above series!
Images from www.wikiradiography.com